Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pain, pleasure and the Seattle Seahawks

Last Sunday, I had the most intense experience I have ever had watching a sports event and let me tell you it was thrilling! 

Sir is incredibly creative and I never know what kind of challenges he will come up with. He definitely knows how to keep me on my toes! I received the following text from him  that morning:

 

"Here are the rules. Every time the Seahawks score you must cum. Anytime the Bucks score you must weat the clips on your nipples or clit for 5 minutes. If Seattle wins then I will call on you to fuck me early this week. If the Bucks win, I will fuck someone else and deny you orgasms for two days."

 

My mind immediately started racing through the odds of the Seahawks winning. I had been craving to have Sir fuck me even more than usual and I really needed it! The Seahawks are a 7-1 team, playing at home in one of the loudest stadiums a visiting team could play in. The Buccaneers, on the other hand, are winless, playing in a different time zone and in general don't have much going for them. This might actually work out for me! I relaxed a bit and waited for the game to start.

 

My anxiety grew the closer to the starting time of 1PM it got. By the time the game actually started I was a nervous wreck. I was glued to the tv and every time I watched a play, my stomach did flip flops. The first quarter ended scoreless so I started to calm down a little bit.

 

That was to be a short lived calmness.

 

The first score of the game came at the beginning of  the second quarter and was a touchdown by the Buccaneers. On went the nipple clamps. I started the stopwatch on my phone so I was sure to wear them for the required 5 minutes. I was a tiny bit concerned but not overly so. It was only 7-0 and there was still a lot of time left.

 

My concern turned to mild panic as the Buccaneers scored again. I put the clamps back on. Now my nipples were on fire!


About 3 minutes into this session with the clamps, the Seahawks fumbled the ball and soon the Buccaneers scored yet another touchdown! I wasn't even going to get a chance to take the clips off. I added 5 more minutes to the stopwatch. During this time, I received a text from Sir telling me who it was that he would likely fuck. Now I was in pure agony not just physically but mentally. 


As much pain as I was in with the clips on, I was even more frightened about the intensity of the pain when I took them off!

 

Just when I thought I couldn't take it one more second, the alarm on my phone beeped. I removed the clamp on the right side first. Pain shot throughout my body and I gasped in pain. 


My hands were shaking as I gripped the remaining clamp trying to summon the courage to take it off. Finally, I took a deep breath and squeezed. I saw colors as once again the pain burst through every nerve in my body. It felt like I had 100 needles puncturing my nipples. I made a mental note to practice building up my tolerance to the cursed device of nipple torture.

 

At this point, I was quite distressed. The physical pain soon subsided but I couldn't stop thinking about how I may very well lose the desperately needed fuck from Sir and that was worse than any amount of pain that clamps or a whip could give ever me.

 

Sensing my despair, Sir told me not get too upset. He reminded me that there was still a lot of football left to play. I knew he has an amazing intuitive sense so this actually made me feel a little bit better.

 

Minutes later, Russell Wilson made a pass to Jermaine Kearse for a touchdown making the score 21-7. Maybe things weren’t going to be so bad after all. Finally, it was time for pain over pleasure! My first orgasm of the game and it I would soon find that it wouldn’t be the last.

 

Shortly after the second half of the game started, the Buccaneers got a field goal so back on went the torturer of nipples. They were so painful, I could barely see straight. I didn’t think I could take another session with them. Fortunately, I wasn’t going to have to.

 

The Seahawks proceeded to score a field goal and 3 more touchdowns to tie the score with the last one being with only 1:56 seconds left in the game.  The fourth quarter ended in a tie. Now, to add to the drama, the game went into overtime.

 

Overtime began and the Seahawks kicked a 27 yard field goal to win the game. Words can’t explain how elated I was! I won the golden prize and would soon be fucked by Sir. 


Life was all good for this happy, submissive 

bitch :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big sports fan so I can really relate to this post, even though Master never brings sports scores into our relationship.

    ReplyDelete