Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Such a Horny Bitch

have been terribly horny lately. Since I met Sir over 6 years ago, my sex drive  has been higher than average but in the last week it has risen to dangerous levels.

It's always starts out physical. A gnawing tightness in the muscles of my pussy causing me to flex my kegel muscles. Most times I don't even realize I am clenching but the moment I do, that's when the tingling starts, which in turn fires up my vivid imagination. 
 
This has been happening all day, everyday. It doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing, I'm aroused.  

As if that wasn't intense enough, it literally explodes when I hear or see something sexual! At this point, I start to get antsy, uncomfortable and feel the need to move. I'm pretty sure this isn't normal but its become absolutely normal for me.
 
I have a few theories as to why I'm hornier than usual although I am not 100% sure. My life is finally back to a calmer, more stable state after months of upheaval. Maybe because I have less stress and distractions, my body wants to take advantage of this and take on more. 
 
My second theory is that I'm so horny because I haven't been able to fuck Sir in 3 weeks! That's an eternity to my pussy! It's no wonder I'm half crazy :)

Unfortunately, life circumstances have been making this near impossible for both of us. I really hope that changes soon!

He has been so patient with my multiple requests for orgasms as well as being very generous about giving me permission. I have been asking a lot  more than I usually do although I feel that it is only a fraction of what I want to ask for. Such a horny bitch.
 
Despite how crazy it makes me to be this horny all the time, I must say I get so much satisfaction knowing that this is under his control. I love that he finds pleasure in my suffering. Although, when he tells me how much it pleases him to know my cravings are so strong, it just makes me hornier!
 
I don't mean to make it seem like I'm complaining, ungrateful or that it is even wholly a bad thing. It definitely has some benefits. Suffering and sacrifice are an important element of my submission. I feel such a sense of peace when he has me wait and trusting he knows exactly what is best for me. It makes me feel incredibly content and submissive.

Hopefully, our dry spell is over soon and I don't drive him crazy in the mean time with all my orgasm requests. 

Until then, I will wait submissively in this state of elevated arousal knowing that in good time, I'll once again know that amazing experience that words can't describe and is second to no other. 

Thank you Sir for being so patient and generous with your submissive bitch. I trust in you completely and will wait patiently to please you.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment