Thursday, August 28, 2014

Late post

I forgot to post to my blog yesterday. I thought about it several times over the last couple days but in the end I forgot.

I have no excuse. No explanation. It hit me today that I completely spaced it out. The realization shot through me like lightening. I hate disappointing him. More than anyone in the world.

I didn't mention it to Sir when I realized it and I didn't mention it to him when I saw him this evening. I feel like I fucked up so much in the last couple months and I didn't want to ruin our time together. This was also not right. He is the one who brought it up. I feel terrible about it. I could go through the all the excuses about why but none of that matters. I was required to do it and I didn't. End of story. 

There will be consequences and I will gladly accept my punishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment