Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Deep throat or Bust!

This is it. No more excuses and lame attempts. I will do this. I am going to learn to deep throat.

A few days ago when Sir was over he wanted me to suck his cock and as usual, I had a very hard time doing it sufficiently. I am not trying to make excuses but he is way bigger than average. 8 inches to be exact. Believe me, getting his cock down my throat is no easy task!

Once again, I gagged and choked and nearly lost my dinner. I also struggle with opening my mouth wide enough so my teeth don't scrape his penis. I was so frustrated and so was he. 

To be fair, he has been very patient with me when it comes to this. Over the years, I have made progress and even get it down but only briefly and never consistently. It is time I figure this out, once and for all.

The main problem is with my gag reflex. I've read a lot about this and the one thing that is an absolute must to conquer this is practice. Not practicing once every week or two but daily, consistent practice on a cock.

Unfortunately, while I would love to suck his cock daily, this is not possible. So, I needed another way to get my daily practice and I found it at Lover's.

It is a flexible 8 inch life like cock. It is intimidating to look at much less thinking about stuffing it all the way down my throat but it is what he wants. So, that's what is going to happen. 

I asked Sir what he thinks a  reasonable amount of time would be to practice each day and a date he would like me to accomplish it by. He said he would consider and let me know. 

He also said there would be a consequence if I did not. This is not your average consequence either. It is a horrible, disgusting, soul sucking act that would most likely traumatize me for a long time, maybe forever.

It's so awful that I can't even bring myself to write it down.

No. There is no way I want that to happen. This is in my control and the way I see it, there is only one option here and that is to finally become the expert deep throating bitch that Sir deserves.



No comments:

Post a Comment