Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A recommitment to deep throating

So, last week while I was sucking Sir's cock, he had to remind me again to watch my teeth. This got me thinking how I really need to renew my goal of learning to deep throat. Sir deserves an open, willing throat to use as he pleases!

Now, this is no easy task especially considering the fact Sir is incredibly well endowed with 8 inches of amazing cock. I've got him down briefly in the past but not consistently enough to to consider this goal met.

I've done lots of research on this subject and wanted to share what I have found out about the many ways to improve your performance. 

The first thing I would like to discuss the psychological component. Deepthroating is a sexual technique, a skill if you will – and it requires you to suppress your gag reflex in order to swallow his penis. This requires muscle control as well as a willing nature. If you have the will, there is a way and if there is one thing I have when it comes to Sir it is a will to find a way! 

The first thing is to come prepared. This means practicing on your own. Probably the biggest obstacle to deepthroating is the the gag reflex. There really are no super secrets to eliminating or overcoming the gag reflex – simply mind over matter and practice. Controlling your gag reflex takes time. The key is to slowly desensitize it and these steps will show you how to to practice for the real thing..
  1. Using either a finger, toothbrush or a dildo specifically made for this purpose is best. Just place it into your mouth and slowly edge towards the back of your throat.
  2. Eventually you will feel it hit the back of your throat where it will trigger your gag reflex. When this happens, hold it there and don’t move it.
  3. You now need to maintain your breathing through your nose while at the same time heavily concentrating on relaxing your throat. (Sometimes this is really easy and sometimes this can be quite tough. The key is to keep trying, even if you do find yourself accidentally gagging every now and then.)
  4. Hold the object steady at the back of your throat for up to 10 seconds. Don’t try to move it in or out.
  5. Try doing this for 3 or more times every day for a week. You’ll star to find towards the end of the week that it will get a lot easier and your gag reflex won’t be as sensitive
  6. Your gag reflex will becomes less and less sensitive over the coming weeks, as you continue practicing. Once you notice this, then it’s time to take it a step further. Every once in a while, try moving the dildo slowly in and out of your mouth so that it’s repeatedly brushing off your gag reflex. The first few times you try this, your gag reflex will be heavily stimulated making you feel like throwing up. But it’s important to try your best to stay calm, keep breathing and relax (even if your throat is in spasms!).
  7. After a few weeks of this, you will have eventually worn down the sensitivity of your gag reflex to the point where you are quite comfortable taking it deep into and out out your throat without convulsing or coughing excessively.
Once you have been practicing diligently these techniques, you are now ready to show off your skills. Choose a position in which you are more submissive, down on your knees, for example, looking up at him from below. When thinking about an appropriate position look for comfort and a good view. It's important that you are both comfortable so that you don’t lose focus and in a position that gives him the feeling of power over you confident in  your complete submission to him. I like lying on my back with my head hanging over the bed and Sir standing above me. This allows the greatest penetration, comfort and is an excellent view for Sir to watch as his submissive bitch serves him. Also by looking up at him  you see his reactions to your ‘moves’ and you can adjust your performance accordingly.

Before you attempt to  deepthroat, make sure you exercise your facial muscles just a little bit. Because it's possible for your jaws to get tired during the blow job (if you are novice, experienced women gave me head for over an hour), massage your cheeks and open your mouth as much as you can. Just to get your mouth ready.

Relax your jaw as much as possible. Keep your tongue flat, sticking it out as much as you can as you guide him into your mouth, Then, as you would a regular blowjob, start by licking the tip of his cock, sucking the sides and getting it moist with saliva. Be sure to get his shaft as wet as possible. The penis must be THOROUGHLY LUBRICATED! I can’t stress this enough. An erect dick will slide much easier along the tongue and into the throat if it is well lubricated. Your totally wet mouth will also communicate an important message to him: I’m super-excited. Saliva needs to be dripping all over the place.

By now you should be warmed up, relaxed, in a submissive position and ready to please him. Use your hands to hold his cock at the base and really give it your attention. You need to be hungry. Literally starve for it, need it, like an addict needs a drug. That’s the way you must need and desire his penis. Then, begin to work his cock further and further down your throat.

Remember to stay calm and do not hold your breath!

Form a tight seal around his cock and repeat everything you practiced with the dildo. Focus on relaxing your gag reflex and pushing through it. 

It's helpful to practice giving blow jobs by not using your hands what so ever, just your mouth.This will force you to improve your technique and suction.Some girls have a hard time getting it in deeper, because they think they cant, but they can most of the time. It's just a matter of practice and strong will. Always believe anything is possible.
Once you have these key concepts down, the only thing left is practice, practice and practice more practice. That's really all there is to it. I was practicing daily awhile back and was making great strides but I stopped and am back to where I started. That is not acceptable.
I want to master this for Sir and as of today, I am recommitting myself to learning this so I can take him down my throat whenever he desires.

5 comments:

  1. Im not sure if you would like using them as I suppose its cheating a little bit but I bought a great pack of mints from lovehoney they taste fab and have a numbing agent to surpress your gag reflex deep throat is something I have always wanted to do too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks for the tip KT. I'll have to check those out. I've tried the numbing spray which definitely helped. I'm determined to get deep throating down!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I can only imagine want it feels like to be deep throated. I just know the deeper I fall into her mouth, the more pleasure for me. But she has a jaw condition that will not allow her to open her mouth very wide. There are times she can't take me at all. Sir is a lucky man that you are willing to give him optima pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. That really does suck for you. Must be hard for her not to rub her teeth on you too. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete