Monday, March 10, 2014

Sir and the Fine Art of Seduction

Any good Dominant should know that seduction is best achieved by both psychological and physical means and believe me, Sir has this down to a science! I've never experienced anyone who can do it so well and he never fails to turn me into a ravenous horny bitch by the time he is done. 
 
The end of last week was no exception. It started when we met for dinner Wednesday night. He was as charming as ever and I had a wonderful time. From the first moment I saw him my pussy began throbbing and when he hugged me and I inhaled his scent, I was a hot, dripping mess! Nothing unusual here. He always reduces me to this base creature with purely animal instincts. 

The first restaurant we tried was pretty bad so we decided to go across the street to a place called Talarico's which was much better! Although, I could have been at McDonald's with him and the outcome would have been the same.

We enjoyed good food while we chatted easily about this and that. Afterwards, he walked me to my car. God I wanted him to take me right there in the pouring rain but alas, that wasn't going to happen so he left me to drive off nearly doubled over by my cravings.
 
We made plans to get together Saturday at his house but that didn't change the fact that we were both insanely horny for the rest of the night!  He then continued to keep me riled up over the next couple days in all kinds of devious ways:

- Had me sleep naked. This always keeps me aware of my abnormal sex drive and its so hard not to touch!

- He texted me mid morning on Thursday telling me he was horny and to go put my kegal balls in. He knows how crazy it makes me to know he is horny and I can't do anything about it. I can think if nothing but how to satisfy him. Between that and wearing the balls for a good part of the day, it's a miracle I got anything done! 
 
- He had me send him pics of two outfits from from which he could choose what I would wear and then told to me wear nothing underneath. I love how the cold air hits my pussy when I wear a skirt with no panties and my nipple seem to stay on high alert without a bra to hide them!

- Friday, he gave me the seemingly impossible task of finding a woman in real life and convincing her that she should join us. Really? Was he serious? He said he didn't expect a stranger to actually say yes but he wanted me to at least put forth the effort. I was a nervous wreck but after going to 6 different places trying to find a woman out alone and out of sheer desperation, I finally just did it. It was completely humiliating and of course she looked at me like I was insane! She said no but it felt good to fight my fear and more importantly to do it  for Sir. 

So, as you can imagine by the time  Saturday came around, I was so distracted that I could barely complete even the most basic actions! He texted me that he was going to be in the shower and to come in, take off all my clothes and stand in the middle of the room which of course I eagerly did :)

When he came out of the shower, he blindfolded me with these blacked out goggles he made and went on to allow me six orgasms while inflicting the perfect blend of pain and pleasure :)

Seduction complete!


2 comments:

  1. How long have you been with him and how did you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We met about 5 1/2 years ago on one of those "secret" website. We were both in bad and unfulfilling marriages. I know that cheating is not good and will never promise something I don't want to stick with again. We have been exploring polyamory which seems much more realistic to me.

    ReplyDelete