Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Time

It scares me how quickly time is passing by. Sometimes I wonder if I'm making the most of my time. It's not that my life is bad because it's not but I definitely feel like I've been too consumed with work, family and just overall responsibilities that need to get done. This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel like my life has lot of quantity but is lacking in quality.

I don't mean to come off as glum but I'm frustrated tonight. Sir and I have been trying to get together to exchange gifts and simply catch up but life seems to keep getting in the way. We had plans to meet tomorrow but because of work it looks like we need to reschedule again! 

I love seeing him and enjoy his company immensely. He brings me so much pleasure both mentally and physically. This is the kind quality experience I'm talking about. Fun, uplifting and truly enjoyable. Of course I never fail to end up unbearably horny which while quite torturous, it sparks my masochistc side and the suffering that ensues is electric! 

This was just a little rant things and I know things will be fine. We will get together soon for that, I'm grateful. 





 

4 comments:

  1. Have you been able to see Him yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any get together for the past weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully thie new year will bring you the closeness you desire...

    !ManView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, time past quickly. I have been going back through old poems, reading old comments and finding missing people form the past. I had thought one day we would hear from you, but we haven't. Just wanted to say hello, and wishing you were well at this time. If you read this, stop in and say hello. And how have you been.

    peace love and happiness
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete